WordPress plugins are applications that extend the functionality of sites built on WordPress open source CMS.
The features that can be added to a WordPress website using plug-ins are many, some examples:
- creating portfolio of projects
- e-commerce management
- registration to newsletter and customer loyalty
- inserting multilanguage content
- creating a catalog of products
- using form or automated data collection
- graphic dashboards with data analysis and statistics
- communities with forums and chat
- integration with socials like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter …
- creating galleries, sliders and carousels of images and videos
- cookies and privacy
- cache optimization of content
- automation of backup data
To develop custom WordPress plugins for your real needs, contact me for FREE.