In accordance with the law on the protection of personal data under General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR UE Regulation n.2016/679, we note on this page how we handle personal data of website visitors.
This page is visible through the link at the bottom of every page of the website.
The information is only valid for the website https://www.riccardobianconi.it and not for other websites accessed via links by the visitor.
Below we propose cookies information contained in this website in order to ensure your privacy.
Cookies are small text files, classified based on duration and website, which are downloaded from the browser on your navigation device used by the visitor during the visit. Cookies are then retransmitted, during the browsing session (temporary cookies) or in each subsequent visit (persistent cookies), to website of origin or to other websites that are able to recognize the cookie, allowing you to recognize the navigation device of the visitor.
Cookies can be generally divided into technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Technical cookies are:
– browsing or session cookies: allow visitors to navigate the site and use its services, without them it would be impossible to provide the services requested by the visitor such as the security of transactions on e-commerce websites;
– performance or analytics cookies: collect information about the pages visited by the visitors and malfunction messages, they do not collect personal information on individual visitors but aggregate data useful to improve the functioning of the website;
– cookies functional to the use of the website and the services offered (feature): allow the website to store visitor preferences such as username or language of your choice, can store the choices made by the visitor on the page displayed or facilitate the provision of such services by region of origin automatically linking the services required, this type of cookie collects personal information normally made anonymous.
Profiling cookies are:
– Targeting or marketing cookies: allow you to store your surfing habits of the visitor in order to offer him advertising messages corresponding to their interests, do not repeat the same advertising message, as well as to measure effectiveness of advertising campaigns through statistical analysis on the data;
– Targeting or marketing third-party cookies: they are placed by advertisers third parties with the consent of the operator of the website and can provide the operator of the website and to the advertising third navigation information made by the visitor.
This website use profiling cookies managed by Google.
The cookies used on this website are:
– WordPress cookies (browsing and feature): have user recognition feature, allowing access to restricted areas and proper functioning of the website;
– Polylang cookies (feature): have the storage function of the language preferred by the visitor of the website;
On the website there are third-party cookies linked to services provided by third parties such as the “Share” button.
These services are provided by third parties in return for recognition that the website has been visited by the visitor, they are able to read and use a cookie if it is already on the visitor’s computer. The collection and use of information by such third parties are governed by their privacy policies, for more information on how they treat the data have a look at:
To get more information about third-party cookies you can visit the website YourOnlineChoices.
The processing of data collected through cookies takes place using electronic means.
The procedures depend on the browser used and are described in the guide for the browser itself, for some of the most popular browsers are as follows:
– Internet Explorer
Under current laws, we are not required to obtain consent for technical cookies as needed to provide the services required, while for other types consent may be expressed by the visitor with one or more of the following actions:
– through browser configurations used to navigate the website;
– by changing the settings in the use of third-party services.
WARNING: these solutions may prevent the correct functioning or displaying of the website or part of it.
No data from the web service is communicated or disseminated; the personal information provided by visitors who request dispatch of informative material is used only to perform the service or assistance requested and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified, but by their very nature, through processing and association with data held by third parties may allow the identification of visitors.
This category includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the website, the URI of the requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the reply file, the numeric code indicating the status of response from the server and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistics on the use of the website and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the website.
Other than navigation data, the visitor is free to provide personal data in order to request information material or other communications; their absence can make it impossible to fulfill the request.
It must be remembered that in some cases the Authority may request information to control the processing of personal data; in these cases reply is obligatory under penalty of a fine.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sent of e-mail to e-email addresses listed on this site involves the acquisition of the email address of the sender, necessary to respond to requests, and any other data included in the message.
Personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, misuse or improper and unauthorized access.
The subjects to which refer the personal data has the right to obtain at any time confirmation of the existence of the data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request integration or updating or rectification.
According to the same article one has the right to require the holder of the processing of personal data cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or block of data, and to oppose for legitimate reasons their treatment.
The holder and person in charge of the processing of personal data collected on this site is Riccardo Bianconi resident in Via Cremonino 56 in Cento (FE) – Italy. To contact email@example.com.
The continued use of this website by the visitor indicates express acceptance of the policies described above.